Why we are Your Final Stop
Our Fertility Clinic provides the most patient friendly environment. We know that your journey in search of a child has been strenuous that is why we make it our core business to ensure you succeed.
· You are warmly welcome to our Fertility Clinic which is made patient friendly. We are located on the outskirts of town and our serene offices save you the questioning looks from familiar faces in town.
· Our Fertility Specialist is one of the most gifted with a good sense of humor that makes your problems appear light. He is available 24/7 to answer your calls and address your concerns. Dr. Addison has such zealous and passionate devotion to your problems and will ensure no stones are left unturned to ensure a successful program of care for you.
- Patient evaluation is very thorough to ensure all potential causes of subfertility are identified and addressed appropriately.
- AMC Fertility Clinic has all modern methods of fertility treatment available which include:
- Expectant management with follicular tracking and timed intercourse (TI)
- Ovulation induction with or without Intra – Uterine Insemination (IUI), including Therapeutic Donor Sperm IUI
- In – Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra – Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Embryo Adoption
· You will find the lowest cost of treatment
· We have a well-considered care plan for even those non-resident in Kumasi since our client base covers any part of the world. We have private rooms that can accommodate you for short periods often without extra cost to you when necessary. Care plans can be customized according to your perculiar situations without necessarily compromising the quality of care with the aim of making your journey in search of a child less burdensome. For instance, for those coming from far and with good prior communication, all necessary initial consultation and couple evaluation can be completed on same day.
- Our IVF and IUI pregnancy rates now stand at an annual a rate of about 62.16% and 75% respectively. The rates were 36.1% and 46.7% respectively in 2016. Unbelievable? It is true.
- IN – VITRO FERTILIZATION (IVF)IVF involves controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) with gonadotropins, oocyte collection, attempts at fertilization in the lab and transfer of the resultant embryo into the endometrium. This method eliminates potential causes of infertility such as problems related to ovarian dysfunction, cervical factors, sperm and egg transport, sperm – egg binding, fertilization and early embryo development whiles mostly ultrasound guided embryo transfer ensures that embryos are properly placed in the uterine cavity. In some cases, failure of fertilization may be overcome with intra – cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). Even when good fertilization and early embryo development are achieved, clinical pregnancy may not follow as a result of many more unknown causes such as abnormalities of chromosome or endometrial receptivity.IVF is more effective than ovulation induction and IUI especially for couples who have had previous unsuccessful treatments with other methods. Pregnancy rate per cycle in our center is 35 – 62%. For this reason, it is recommendation to proceed to IVF after 3 – 4 unsuccessful cycles of clomiphene or gonadotropin ovulation induction with IUI. This success rate is dependent on many factors especially female partner age.Our Mother – Baby UnitOne of the major challenges with In – Viro Fertilization (IVF) and Intra – Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and Embry – Transfer is multiple pregnancy (twins, triplets, quadruplets). These often end with pre – term delivery. At Aninwaa Medical Centre IVF unit, we have a very well dedicated staff of Paediatricians, Medical Officers and Nurses who understand very well the emotional demands on parents who have delivered pre – term such multiples of babies. Out of their dedication, we boast of a very high take home baby rate for such babies. We take strict measures to avoid such occurrences but when they do occur, we leave no stone unturned to ensure you go home with your babies.