Aninwah Medical Center has equipment, including a video endoscopy platform with HD scopes and endoscopic ultrasound, to enhance the service for the most accurate diagnosis and disease stage information possible.
Endoscopy services at Aniniwah Medical Centre offers a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to meet a variety of patient needs, along with the services and amenities found only in a hospital setting
Using HD scopes for gastrointestinal procedures, physicians can achieve extremely clear views and improved visual contrast to help detect and remove problematic growths in the esophagus, stomach, and colon before they become cancerous.
In addition, this equipment has also been designed in a way in which it may also improve patient comfort during a procedure.
Endoscopic Procedures at Riverview Include:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound – the most accurate imaging modality available for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal cancers and diseases
- Bronchoscopy/Navigational (3D) Bronchoscopy
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- PH and Manometry Studies
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD, Gastroscopy)